VULCAN 400 X_Y_Z MECHANICS UP AND RUNNING

After a good 1kg reel of filament and many hours experimenting with slicer settings, Oh and also a good few failed prints. I got nearly all the parts printed. It works great. I am surprised at how accurate the prints have come out, considering i was using a cnc router converted to a 3D printer. One major thing which i didn’t have time to post was upgrading from a 0.4mm nozzle to a 0.8mm which dramatically improved print times and increased strength of the parts. But i will post specifications on that at a later time. So basically its coming together nicely. A few more design features will be added such as a mk8 geared extruder and a enclosure for the electronics. That is all for now.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s